People are our priority at CAP COM, and we want to share measures we are taking regarding concerns surrounding Coronavirus COVID-19 in the Capital Region:
- CAP COM is open for business! Staff safety, member safety, and availability of services remain our top priorities.
- Business Continuity Planning is a part of daily life at CAP COM; our remote services are regularly tested and are fully operational so we can serve you no matter what happens.
- We have implemented a temporary policy of “Handshakes on Hold, Smiles Unlimited,” and we hope our trademark “Service with a Smile” is more noticeable than ever.
- We have placed hand sanitizer in all branch locations, especially at teller lines, and are working to utilize additional sanitation methods.
- Best practices on handwashing, especially after handling cash and documents, have been reiterated.
- We have been following CDC and NYS communication and will update our response as needed.
We want to put you at ease, and help you continue your daily banking with as little disruption as possible.
Our 24-hour CAP COM digital banking platforms will continue to be available so you can comfortably bank from home as needed. We encourage you to learn more about all our digital tools such as the mobile app, online banking, phone banking, and text banking. Our contact center will continue to be available 24 hours a day, and we work with an additional offsite call center location which will help to make sure your banking services are maintained.
We will continue to be your advocates and share updates based on the developing situation. Thank you for your help during this time and as always, thank you for being a CAP COM member.