ALBANY, NY – The CAP COM Cares Foundation named 10 winners during a drawing for its Fall 2014 BIG Benefit Raffle on Friday, Nov. 21.
The winners, each receiving a $2,000 prizes, are
- Ken Burt of Endwell, NY
- Bill Gettman of Albany, NY
- Stan Majak of Schenectady, NY
- Bill Wohlleber of Schenectady, NY
- James Kirkham of Schenectady, NY
- Mandi Pennacchia of Schenectady, NY
- Shannon Clawson of Cohoes, NY
- Kim Donah of Cohoes, NY
- Sue Gavin of Troy, NY
- Ed Devocher of Green Island, NY
The Foundation is the charitable arm of CAP COM Federal Credit Union and its Big Benefit Raffle raises money for the Foundation's community support initiatives and scholarship programs. The raffle raised $65,000 for the Foundation's holiday giving efforts. Watch for tickets to go on sale again for the Spring BIG Benefit Raffle.