Fill out the form on this page1 for your 11-15 year-old child to win a spot as the ValleyCats Honorary Bat Boy/Bat Girl at one of the team's home games this season!
Drawing will be held on Friday, June 7.
CAP COM's 20 winners will receive:
- Four Premium Box tickets
- ValleyCats baseball hat and T-shirt
- A pre-game photograph with the players
- An introduction to the crowd
- A seat in the dugout to watch the game and help players
Your little savers can learn to save BIG with a CAP COM Youth Account.
- Earn money for reading and good grades with a CAP COM Youth Account!
- Special-rate iSave accounts allow you to add money at any time and save for the future!
- Young Adult Checking with Debit Card and FREE2 ATM access, anywhere.
- Full-service online banking and on-the-go Mobile App.
- Unique College Bound Program for parents and students.
- We award 25 scholarships each year to help pay for college!
1. One entry per person. No purchase necessary. CAP COM will draw 20 winners on June 7, 2019. Winners must be CAP COM FCU members between the ages of 11-15. Each winner will be contacted by CAP COM to schedule the game date awarded. Employees of CAP COM FCU and its subsidiaries, its volunteers and their families as well as ValleyCats employees and their families are not eligible to win. You may also submit an entry including your name, the child's name, and their age by mail to: CAP COM FCU, Attn: Foundation, 4 Winners Circle, Albany, NY 12205.
2. CAP COM will reimburse members with a Young Adult Checking Account (ages 15-25) for any surcharge or foreign transaction fee. Members ages 15-17 must have a parent/guardian as a joint owner. Some limitations and restrictions may apply.