Here for You, Now and Always
During this uncertain and stressful time, we understand you may be struggling with financial pressures. Helping you preserve and enhance your financial wellbeing is why we’re here.
Your safety and security are more important than ever. When you visit a branch you’ll notice new safeguards in place.
An employee will greet you, direct you to social distance markers, and provide a mask if you don’t have one (required for employees and visitors).
Virtually all services you’re accustomed to using at the branch are available in the building or via the drive-thru – with a few exceptions.
Services that have been temporarily suspended to maintain safety include:
- Children’s Area
- Public Restroom
- Beverage Bar
In addition to required face masks and social distancing, other safety measures include:
- A transaction slip is no longer required before you head to the teller window. Please make use of hand sanitizer before and after your transaction.
- The number of people allowed inside at one time has been reduced, and tellers are spaced at alternate windows.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed; staff wear gloves when exchanging paperwork; surfaces are wiped down after each visitor.
- Spray and paper towels provided to wipe the touchpoints before and after use of coin machine.
- CAP COM Financial Services continues to serve clients by phone and virtual appointments. Its offices are closed to visitors at this time.
- Branch ventilation systems have been improved with additional contaminant filtering. Janitorial services perform a deep clean each night.
- While we love seeing you in person, we ask that you stay home if you’re not feeling well.
Practices will be updated to adhere to internal policies, and health and government standards, as needed.
Resources and Solutions
Our online Resource Guide offers a roundup of information on this page and you can print it if you like.
If you or another CAP COM member in your household is impacted by reduced or eliminated income for at least seven days, you can request relief on your CAP COM consumer loan. Explore loan payment relief and other assistance.
Digital Banking Help
Our contact center will continue to operate with normal hours, and our offsite call center is available 24/7. Secure, self-service digital banking offers numerous conveniences.
Manage Financial Stress
- Loan Payment Relief Options
- Mental Health Services. In times like these, mental health can suffer and it is important to know there are options for help. Visit National Alliance on Mental Illness, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, and Anxiety and Depression Association of America for stress and coping advice.
- COVID-19 Updates. Visit the World Health Organization and Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention websites.