Webcast: Tips for the College Planning Process
Learn tips for how to plan for, apply to, and pay for college. Host Chris Fasano discusses strategies with Kim Donah, CAP COM's Certified College Funding Specialist.
Shortcuts to major topics:
Members can schedule a complimentary appointment with a College Bound Specialist to discuss your questions and plans.
Turn to CAP COM’s College Bound team for help making perhaps the family’s biggest financial decision. Valuable tips include:
- College search and selection
- Financial aid, including FAFSA applications
- Award letter review/comparisons
- CAP COM scholarships & awards
- SAT and ACT test prep
- Questions to ask during college visits
- Important online resources