June 03, 2020
Coronavirus Update From the Desk of CEO, Chris McKenna
I’m pleased to announce that on Monday, June 8, all CAP COM branch lobbies will open to serve you in-person. As an essential business, we have been able to maintain service to members via phone, online, and branch drive-thrus.
Regular business hours will resume with full services with some exceptions as noted below:
- Our subsidiary, Broadview Wealth Management, will continue to serve clients by phone and virtual appointments, but its offices are closed to visitors at this time.
- Services that have been suspended temporarily to maintain safety include: the coin machine, member copy/fax service, children’s play area, and beverage bar.
If you choose to visit a branch on June 8 or after, you will notice changes we have instituted for the health and safety of members and employees. We appreciate your attention and assistance.
- Masks are required for all employees and branch visitors. If you forget your mask, we’re happy to provide one. The number of people allowed inside at one time will also be reduced initially. Please practice social distancing when you visit.
- Among the safeguards you’ll see are plexiglass shields, gloves worn by staff when exchanging paperwork, and surface wipe-downs after each visitor.
- Branch ventilation systems have been improved with additional contaminant filtering. Professional cleaning services perform a deep clean each night.
Due to these added safeguards, wait times could be longer than usual. So, you might find the drive-thru or digital banking a faster option. We appreciate your patience as staff serves members and fulfills new practices.
I am incredibly proud of our talented employees who show up every day to serve members with expertise and kindness. On behalf of all of us, thank you for your understanding and cooperation. For assistance and answers to your questions, please call (800) 634-2340.
Know that when life takes a turn, CAP COM is here for you. Keep safe and stay well.
President and CEO, CAP COM