Helping students learn to save!
CAP COM partners with 70+ local schools to offer School Banking and promote financial literacy. School Bankers receive a welcome kit including a t-shirt, deposit pouch, and savings register. They also get to earn prizes for every fifth deposit! The deposits are collected on specified days by volunteers at the schools, and deposited into your child's account.
How does my child benefit?
- Kids start early. Children learn the value of saving and form good financial habits
- Students earn money. Kids can earn up to $60 with our Great Grades and Reading Programs*
- Fun contests, cool prizes. School Bankers can earn prizes for making deposits
- Coins add up! Every CAP COM branch has a FREE coin machine to turn members’ coins into cash
- Scholarship opportunities. CAP COM offers numerous scholarships and awards to both students and educators
- Money for your school. With our PTA/PTO Cash Incentive, schools can earn money for new accounts
What if I’m not a member?
Getting your child started with School Banking is simple.
- Check the list of participating schools for availability
- Complete the Youth Membership Application for your child
- Consider opening a CAP COM account for yourself to keep it in the family!
If my child is already a CAP COM member, how do we sign up?
To add your child’s existing CAP COM Account to their School Banking School:
- Call School Banking at (800) 468-5500 ext. 4656
- Email School Banking at email@example.com
- Stop in at any branch to pick up the Welcome Kit