Personal Finance and Budgeting Tool
Harness the power of Money Management to master your money and strengthen your finances. View and manage the many dimensions of your financial life in one place. This powerful interactive tool is easy to use on any device or with the CAP COM mobile app!
Centralize Your Accounts at CAP COM and Beyond
- Savings and Checking
- Loans and Credit Cards
- Investments and Retirement
View Your Progress
- See trends overtime
- Drill into the details
- Fine-tune your budget
Make Your Plan to Achieve
- Set financial goals
- Create budget bubbles
- Monitor your success
Stay on Track
- Receive alerts and set reminders
- Automatically categorize your spending
- Compare your spending to your income
Money Management FAQs
For an in-depth guide, look for the ? within Money Management
Money Management requires the username and password for each of your external accounts to provide up-to-date information. This information is used to establish a secure connection, so your transaction history can be downloaded and categorized securely and automatically.
- From Money Management, click Accounts (at the left). Then click the Add an Account button.
- Search for the financial institution in the search bar and click the name. Enter your account log in information for that institution.
- Click Connect. Your selection will appear on the left as Money Management retrieves information.
- You may be required to enter in additional verification information.
- When finished adding new accounts, click the X in the top right corner to return to all accounts.
When you hide an account, it is not removed from Money Management. It is simply hidden from view. Hiding an account is helpful if you want to focus on certain accounts and reduce clutter on your screen. Meanwhile, Money Management continues to keep track of your transactions.
If you misplace or lose your mobile device, you can remove mobile access to your account, change your password, or delete the account entirely within Online Banking. With your username, password, and alternative login features (Touch ID/Fingerprint ID and Face ID), your accounts are protected on your mobile device.
You can set up a variety of alerts for your accounts in Money Management, including non-CAP COM accounts.
- To get started, open Money Management in Online Banking.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Your Profile will automatically appear. Click Alerts in the top left corner.
- Verify the email address and phone number for receiving alerts.
- Select the Simple Alerts you want to set up. Or, choose Detailed Alerts associated with each account.
- When you’re finished adding new accounts, click the X at the top right corner to return to all your accounts.
To protect your identity, some financial providers require additional login information.