Online Bill Pay is one way that you can eliminate clutter in your life, better organize your finances and possibly even save money. Here are some tips that make using Bill Pay even more convenient.
- If you are paying a CAP COM loan, just make a transfer. You can easily transfer money from your checking account right to your CAP COM loan online or with our mobile app. The payment will process faster than if you set it up to have a check sent through Bill Pay.
- Set up payment reminders. This is an easy way to make sure you never miss a due date and you aren't charged a fee. Click on "Options" found right under the payee name to set your "Next due reminder."
- Quickly view your payment history. See a list of all your Bill Payments in one place. Click on "View payment history" above the calculator on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Keep it up to date. Make sure you keep the "Account Information" updated under each payee. If the company's address changes or if your account number changes, not having that information correct in Bill Pay will delay your payment.
- Writing a check, again? Wait! Can it be set up in Bill Pay? Save yourself time and stamps. You can set anyone up as a payee, it doesn't need to be a business.
Don't forget, Bill Pay is one of the products that makes you eligible for CAP COM Premier and free ATMs* worldwide. Find out more about the CAP COM Premier benefit online.