Helping students learn to save
We partner with over 70 local schools to promote financial literacy with our School Banking program. Volunteers collect money on set days and bring it to a local branch for deposit into your child's account. School Bankers receive a welcome kit, including a t-shirt and check register, and earn prizes for every fifth deposit.
Is your child already a CAP COM Member?
Enroll in our School Banking Program!
- Call (518) 458-2195 ext 4656
- Send us an e-mail
- Or stop in any branch location and talk to a School Banking Representative.
Not a CAP COM Member?
It's easy to get your child started with School Banking by opening a new Youth Account:
- Open an Account
- Complete a Youth Membership Application for your child.
- Or if you would like to open an account for yourself, complete a Membership Application.
- We invite you to visit any branch location and speak with a School Banking Representative or send us an e-mail for more information.
Why should you use School Banking?
- Start your child's CAP COM School Banking Account with only $1
- Students earn $30 for their FINAL report card and up to $30 per year with our Great Grades and Reading programs*
- Cool prizes and contests for CAP COM School Bankers
- Free coin machines - turn coin into cash at CAP COM locations
- Youth Scholarship programs
- And More