Masks required. The new CDC recommendations are a breath of fresh air for many. As we await guidance updates from NYS, we will continue to evaluate and update our policies as appropriate. Please continue to wear a mask when visiting CAP COM. Thank you.
Save time, no lines. Schedule an appointment at your favorite branch.
Young Adult Checking
FREE ATMs* and Easy Mobile Banking
Experience banking designed especially for people ages 15-251.
- Use your VISA® Debit Card FREE at any ATM in the world1
- Access your account online or with our app
- Transfer money among family and friends
- Receive your debit card instantly when you open an account in a branch
When opening your account online, have your Social Security number and driver’s license or ID handy.
Your Branch Is Mobile
- Find CO-OP shared branches and ATMs wherever you go in the U.S.
- Deposit checks using your phone and our mobile app
- Mobile, online, and text banking
- VISA® Debit Card with text alerts and ON-OFF switch
- Overdraft protection
“College Specialist, Kim Donah, was very patient with me and walked me through how the loan could affect my future income. She even gave me advice on my resume and skills that impress human resource departments!”
- Kathryn, Clifton Park
* CAP COM will reimburse members with Young Adult Checking for ATM surcharges up to $5 and International Service Assessments incurred when using their CAP COM Debit Card within 24 hours of the transaction.
1. Membership eligibility applies. A $1 initial deposit is required to open an account.