While most CAP COM branches are providing full services, resources may be limited or unavailable at times due to the impact of COVID-19. Before heading to your favorite branch, please check the status of services via the location search or make an appointment. For assistance, call (800) 634-2340. Masks are required at CAP COM.
Beginning 12/31, users will no longer be able to use Internet Explorer to open a CAP COM account, apply for a loan, or check a loan status. For a full list of browsers supported by CAP COM and its platforms, please see our list of supported browsers.
Young Adult Checking
FREE ATMs* and Easy Mobile Banking
Experience banking designed especially for people ages 15-251.
- Use your VISA® Debit Card FREE at any ATM in the world1
- Access your account online or with our app
- Transfer money among family and friends
- Receive your debit card instantly when you open an account in a branch
When opening your account online, have your Social Security number and driver’s license or ID handy.
Your Branch Is Mobile
- Find CO-OP shared branches and ATMs wherever you go in the U.S.
- Deposit checks using your phone and our mobile app
- Mobile, online, and text banking
- VISA® Debit Card with text alerts and ON-OFF switch
- Overdraft protection
“College Specialist, Kim Donah, was very patient with me and walked me through how the loan could affect my future income. She even gave me advice on my resume and skills that impress human resource departments!”
- Kathryn, Clifton Park
* CAP COM will reimburse members with Young Adult Checking for ATM surcharges up to $5 and International Service Assessments incurred when using their CAP COM Debit Card within 24 hours of the transaction.
1. Membership eligibility applies. A $1 initial deposit is required to open an account.