While most CAP COM branches are providing full services, resources may be limited or unavailable at times due to the impact of COVID-19. Before heading to your favorite branch, please check the status of services via the location search or make an appointment. For assistance, call (800) 634-2340. Masks are required at CAP COM.
Beginning 12/31, users will no longer be able to use Internet Explorer to open a CAP COM account, apply for a loan, or check a loan status. For a full list of browsers supported by CAP COM and its platforms, please see our list of supported browsers.
Youth Savings Account
Accounts for children to help prepare them for the future.
Kids create good financial habits for life when they have their own savings account1.
- Open an account that’s designed for children up to age 14
- Save allowance money on a regular basis
- Stash birthday and holiday money received from family
- As savings grow, make smart spending decisions
It's Easy to Join
What You Get
Here's what you get when you open a new youth savings account with CAP COM:
- Cool tie-dye T-shirt
- Savings register
If you open your account at a branch, take the gifts home with you. If you open your account online or by phone, come visit us to pick up your gifts and make your first deposit.
CAP COM awards PTAs/PTOs associated with School Banking $10 for each new account.*
If you open an account online:
- After entering the initial information, select "Youth Primary Savings" account.
- If your school participates in School Banking, then it will be included in the dropdown list and you will be enrolled in School Banking.
*PTA/PTO reward limited to $300 per school.