Masks required. The new CDC recommendations are a breath of fresh air for many. As we await guidance updates from NYS, we will continue to evaluate and update our policies as appropriate. Please continue to wear a mask when visiting CAP COM. Thank you.
Save time, no lines. Schedule an appointment at your favorite branch.
Youth Savings Account
Accounts for children to help prepare them for the future.
Kids create good financial habits for life when they have their own savings account1.
- Open an account that’s designed for children up to age 14
- Save allowance money on a regular basis
- Stash birthday and holiday money received from family
- As savings grow, make smart spending decisions
What You Get
Here's what you get when you open a new youth savings account with CAP COM:
- Cool tie-dye T-shirt
- Savings register
If you open your account at a branch, take the gifts home with you. If you open your account online or by phone, come visit us to pick up your gifts and make your first deposit.
CAP COM awards PTAs/PTOs associated with School Banking $10 for each new account.*
If you open an account online:
- After entering the initial information, select "Youth Primary Savings" account.
- If your school participates in School Banking, then it will be included in the dropdown list and you will be enrolled in School Banking.
*PTA/PTO reward limited to $300 per school.