A new grocery store is coming to the South End neighborhood of Albany, thanks to funding and grants from CAP COM and other businesses and organizations. Read on.
Business Credit Card
Among the best Visa Business rates around without the typical fees.
Lock in a low, fixed interest rate and:
Earn points toward statement credits, cash, and more
Set spending limits by user and get alerts
Get annual expense reports, classified by type
Access eStatements for accounting/taxes
Double Cash Back!
Double Cash Back!
Earn 2X Rewards points on every Visa® Business credit card purchase through December. Rewards! points let you turn everyday purchases into points to redeem for gift cards, travel, or cash! Learn more.
Low Rate & Fees
Lock in a low, fixed rate and eliminate many of the fees typically charged by other card providers.
- Fixed APR1
- $0 Annual fee
- $0 Balance transfer fee
- $0 Cash advance fee
Rack up points on card purchases and redeem them for statement credits, cash, merchandise, and more.
- 5,000 bonus points on $1500 spent in first 90 days ($50 value)
- Points are automatic, no signup
- Redeem for cash, supplies, etc
Multiple layers of security guard your card. For touch-free payments and extra protections, add the card to your phone's digital wallet.
Feel secure with:
- 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Zero-liability fraud protection
- User spending limits with alerts
- Extra security in your phone's wallet:
Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay
Business Card Features
Covers damage due to a collision or theft on your auto rental when you pay in full for your rental with your card.
For assistance, call (800) 348-8472 in the U.S. or call (804) 673-1164 outside the U.S.
If your baggage is delayed, this insurance covers the cost of emergency purchases of essential items needed while on your trip.
For assistance, call (877) 257-8152 in the U.S. or call (804) 281-5790 outside the U.S.
Accidental death and dismemberment insurance is for primary cardholders and immediate family members when travel tickets are purchased with a CAP COM credit card. Tickets must be for scheduled travel via an airline, land or water conveyance licensed for transportation of passengers for hire.
For details or to redeem this benefit, contact the Plan Administrator in writing:
CBSI Card Benefit Services
550 Mamaroneck Ave, Suite 309
Harrison, NY 10528
Roadside assistance 24/7 for a reduced fee is available to CAP COM credit cardholders. To request service and inquire about the current fee, call (800) 847-2869. This benefit includes:
• Towing (up to 5 miles)
• Tire change
• Jump start
• Lockout service
• Fuel delivery (up to 5 gallons)
• Winching (removing a stuck vehicle)
Pay your monthly mobile phone bill with your card and get supplemental reimbursement coverage if the phone is damaged or stolen. For assistance, call (866) 894-8569 in the U.S. or call (303) 967-1096 outside the U.S.
Replaces, repairs, or reimburses you for eligible items purchased with your card in the event of theft or damage. Call (800) 848-1943, if you are outside the US, call (303) 967-1096.
24-hour assistance for medical, legal, and emergency services needed while traveling, as well as pre-trip assistance. Call (800) 992-6029 in the U.S. If outside the U.S., call (804) 673-1675.
Extends the manufacturer’s warranty. For assistance, call (800) 848-1943.
Pay With Your Phone
Experience the ease and efficiency of using Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay for your business purchases.
- Load your CAP COM card into your digital wallet
- Save time at the checkout: online or in-person
- No card number transmitted (code or token)
- Forget your wallet? Pay with your mobile phone
Bank On Success
Make the most of every CAP COM benefit. Here are a few solutions you might like.
Reduce expenses with accounts that match your balances and volumes.
Earn dividends and maintain access to your funds with a tiered Money Market Account or short-term Certificate.
Tap a credit line for daily operations or a loan to finance commercial property, purchase vehicles, equipment, and more.
1. Annual Percentage Rate. Payments will be applied first to any finance charges/interest and other fees due and then to the unpaid principal balance with the highest APRs. New business credit cards approved between August 9, 2021 - October 12, 2021 qualify for a promotional interest rate of 2.99% APR on all purchases for 6 months. Purchases shall continue to accrue interest at the promotional APR through the end of the billing cycle of the sixth month, after which the APR on the remaining balance of the purchases made during the promotional period shall revert to 13.90% APR. Cash advances and balance transfers are excluded from the promotional offer. Additional restrictions may apply. Not valid where prohibited by law.
CAP COM Visa Credit Cards have no annual fee, no cash advance fee, or transfer fee. Foreign transaction fee equals exchange rate + 1% of transaction.