Attention: Some members are being targeted with text scam messages. We will never ask for your personal or account information via an email, text message, or phone call. If you are contacted by someone claiming to be from CAP COM and are unsure if the text, email, or call is legitimate, please contact our Member Services at 800-634-2340. To learn more about how to prevent identity theft, please visit our Security & Fraud page.
Users are no longer able to use Internet Explorer to open a CAP COM account, apply for a loan, or check a loan status. For a full list of browsers supported by CAP COM and its platforms, please see our list of supported browsers.
Branch Hours & Locations
- 24 Hours Full Service ATM
- Schedule an Appointment
- New Accounts
- Official Checks
- Night Depository
- Notary Services
- Drive Thru Services
- Loan Applications
- Loan Closings
- Free Coin Machine for Members
Learn More About the CO-OP Shared Branch Network
Services at shared branch locations throughout the U.S. may vary in light of current events. If you plan to visit, please call the branch in our shared branching network for most up to date hours/services available.
2023 Scheduled Closings:
- New Year's Day (Monday, January 2)
- Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday (Monday, January 16)
- Presidents Day (Monday, February 20)
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 29)
- Juneteenth National Independence Day (Monday, June 19)
- Independence Day (Tuesday, July 4)
- Labor Day (Monday, September 4)
- Columbus Day (Monday, October 9)
- Veterans Day (Saturday, November 11)
- Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 23)
- Christmas (Monday, December 25)
*Withdraw up to $600 per transaction, $810 per day at branch ATMs. Members are not required to pay a fee at Allpoint and CO-OP ATMs. If a charge screen appears during your Allpoint ATM transaction, enter “yes” to accept the charge and proceed with your withdrawal. The additional fee will not be deducted from your account. The savings can be $3 or more per transaction. Please note, at international Allpoint and CO-OP ATMs, you will still be responsible for any Foreign Currency transaction fees charged by Mastercard® or Visa®.