Save time, no lines. Schedule an appointment at your favorite branch.
Develop Your Child Into a Caring Person
Random Acts of Kindness is a movement to better our community
One way to help your child become a more caring person is to introduce the practice of doing Random Acts of Kindness for other people. Even the smallest act of kindness such as holding the door open for someone, complimenting a friend or talking to someone new at school can create a domino effect and improve the day of dozens of people!
Need Inspiration? Here are some ideas to do with your family:
- Start a Piggy Bank for a cause important to your child
- Donate used books to a library
- Donate food to your local food pantry
- Pick up trash in your neighborhood or local park
- Write a thank you note to a favorite teacher or bus driver
- Thank a police officer for their service
- Donate outgrown clothes or gently used toys
- Pay for the drive-thru order behind you